高考在线 专业排名 专业介绍 大学介绍 大学排名 大学分数 全国高校 考试讲解 高考状元 高考志愿

魂断蓝桥经典台词

更新时间:2023-08-16 19:37:31 来源:高考在线

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  What do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

  Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir.

  玛拉:嗯魂断蓝桥经典台词En.

  侍者:还有酒

  And wine.

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please.

  侍者:40块,先生

  Number Forty.

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful.

  玛拉:我看不见得

  Madame dindn't think so.

  洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful. 玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

  洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  玛拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes.

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation.

  玛拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

  洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

  Roy: What? Why?

  玛拉:有什么好处呢?

  Myra: What‘s the good of it?

  洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

  Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

  玛拉:这也是个问题。

  Myra: That‘s a question too.

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

  Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

  玛拉:什么?

  Myra: What?

  洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

  Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

  玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

  Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

  洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

  Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like. 玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

  Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

  Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

  玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

  Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

  男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

  Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

  洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

  Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

  玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

  Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你会明白的。

  Roy: You‘ll find out.

  地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

  Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

  Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

  Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

  Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

  Myra:Mmm, oh.

  (敲门声,夫人进来了)

  myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

  Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

  Myra:On what,Madame?

  Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

  Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

  Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

  Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

  Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

  Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

  (夫人关上门,走了)

  Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

  Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

  Myra:She spoil everything.

  Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

  Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now. Kitty:YE suppose so.

  (窗外下着大雨)

  Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

  Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

  Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

  Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

  Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

  Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

  Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

  Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

  Mayra:Where's my hat?

  Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

  Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

  Myra:Oh,yes.

  Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

  Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

  Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put

  this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

  (一路平安的音乐声响起)

  (雨中在玛拉宿舍的院子里―――车子上)

  玛拉:你好

  Myra:Hello.

  洛依:你好

  Roy:Helleo.

  玛拉:你来看我太好了

  Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

  洛依:别这么说

  Roy:Not at all.

  玛拉:你你没走?

  Myra:You didn't go?

  洛依:海峡有水雷放假四十八小时

  Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

  玛拉:这真太好了

  Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

  洛依:是的,有整整两天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不着

  Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink. 玛拉:你终于学会了记住我了

  Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

  洛依:呵呵,是是啊,刚刚学会。玛拉,今天我们干什么

  Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

  玛拉:因为我-我我

  Myra:Well,I……

  洛依:现在由不得你这样了

  Roy:No you won't have time for that.

  玛拉:这样?

  Myra:For what?

  洛依:这样犹豫,你不能再犹豫了

  Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

  玛拉:不能?

  Myra:NO?

  洛依:不能

  Roy:No.

  玛拉:那我们应该怎样呢?

  Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

  Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚

  Going to get married.

  玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧

  Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

  洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉

  Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

  玛拉:我不要你这样

  Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

  洛依:我才不呢

  Roy:Not me.

  玛拉:可你还不了解我

  Myra:But you don't know me.

  洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解

  Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

  玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生

  Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

  洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要

  Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

  玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定

  Myra:But how can you tell that?

  洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?

  Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

  玛拉:是,亲爱的!

  Myra:I see.

  怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?

  Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

  洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵营去。 啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?

  To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

  玛拉:好的`

  Myra:All right.

  洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

  Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

  玛拉:挺唬人

  Myra:Very much.

  洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式

  Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

  玛拉:我知道

  Myra:I see it does.

  洛依:这有点繁文缛节

  Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

  玛拉:是吗?

  Myra:Is it?

  洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意

  Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

  玛拉:这很困难吗?

  Is that difficult?

  洛依:啊,也许困难也许不

  Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

  玛拉:我看不那么容易

  Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

  洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才。玛拉,看着我

  Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

  玛拉:是,上蔚

  Myra:Yes captain?

  洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?

  Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

  玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉

  Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.