高考在线 专业排名 专业介绍 大学介绍 大学排名 大学分数 全国高校 考试讲解 高考状元 高考志愿

《快乐的大脚2》经典台词

更新时间:2023-08-15 18:06:57 来源:高考在线

《快乐的大脚2》经典台词

  Everything in this world, no matter how big, no matter how small, is connected in ways we never expected.

  这世上的一切,无论多么巨大,无论多么渺小,都有着千丝万缕的联系,出乎我们意料。

  Can you pee with an cue and finish with a headstand?

  你们能倒立着尿尿吗?

  When your daddy's in a deep hole, he's gotta learn to stop digging.

  当你老爸掉进洞里,他得清楚不能再往下挖了。

  What's a best friend for if he cannot bring a daddy and his boy together?

  死党有什么用,如果他不能帮父子和好?

  Far wild maverick outcasts like us who cannot be tamed...

  像我们这样特立独行的人是无法被驯服的。

  I'm sick of swarming. We've been swarming all our lives.

  我厌倦虾群了,我们这辈子都在群居。

  We're way too fluffy. Fluffy don't float.

  我们毛茸茸的。毛茸茸的东西浮不起来。

  Baby penguins. Cute, but ruthless.

  小企鹅,萌但也无情。

  I fear the worst too, because fearing the best is a complete waste of time.

  我也害怕最糟的情况可能会发生,因为害怕最好的会发生完全是在浪费时间。

  Whoa! Ignored by thousands.

  哇,被几千只企鹅无视了。

  I got so much love, I'm going to explode!

  我感觉到超多爱,我都快要爆了!

  He lacks like a rainbow. Like a rainbow with man-chichis.

  他看起来像一道彩虹。一道有着爷们胸部的彩虹。

  But if I love the few, who will love the many?

  但是如果我只爱少数几个,谁来爱那么多个呢?

  If you want it, you must will it! If you will it, it will be yours!

  如果你想要得到一件东西,你就要下决心。如果你下定了决心,你就会得到它。

  Sometimes, when you are a little different, the world will laugh at you.

  有时,当你有点不一样的时候,这个世界会嘲笑你。

  You know, when things go wrong, running away is not the answer. Okay? You have to find within yourself a way to handle it.

  要知道,事情进展不顺利时,逃避并不能解决问题。知道吗?你得自己找到处理方法。

  It's part of the job of life to find out who you are and what you got.

  人生的意义在于发现自我,并找到自己的`长处。

  I am not prepared to be in the menu any longer.

  我再也不打算呆在菜单上了。

  - Where you going?

  - I'm moving up the food chain.

  - The food chain?

  - I'm gonna go chewing something that has a face!

  - 你去哪?

  - 我要往食物链上走。

  - 食物链?

  - 我要去咬一个长了脸的东西。

  My mother says, Every obstacle is an opportunity.

  我妈妈说,每个障碍都是一个机会。

  Ya, dag! You be apologizing, or I'm gonna tear you a new nostril.

  老兄,你最好道歉,不然我就赏你一个新鼻孔。

  How far to the face?

  还有多远才到脸?

  We need some mother love, Ms. G. He's about to explode!

  我们需要点母爱。他快要撑不住了!

  - We could start a little swarm.

  - We're both males.

  - 我们自己也可以创造一个虾群。

  - 我们都是公的。

  - You're all the swarm I've got.

  - Suit yourself. But no hanky-panky.

  - 你是我的整个虾群。

  - 随你怎么说,但不许搅基。

  Today is a victory for defeat.

  今天对失败来说是一个伟大的胜利。

  We're doomed and they're dancing? Unbelievable.

  我们都快没命了,他们还跳舞?难以置信。

  I hate these long-distance relationships!

  我讨厌这种远距离恋爱!

  I, Willy Williams, leave everything to my imagination.

  我,威尔威廉斯,把我所有的财产都留给我的幻想。

  - What are you looking at?

  - Don't know, but it sure is ugly.

  - 你看什么看?

  - 不知道,不过还真难看。