高考在线 专业排名 专业介绍 大学介绍 大学排名 大学分数 全国高校 考试讲解 高考状元 高考志愿

《再别康桥》英文原版

更新时间:2023-08-09 09:59:42 来源:高考在线

  《再别康桥》英文原版 篇1

  《再别康桥》Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

  轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;

  我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

  作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

  那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside

  是夕阳中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun

  波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

  在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

  软泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge

  油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;

  在康河的柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

  我甘心做一条水草 I would be a water plant!

  那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

  不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

  揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

  沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

  寻梦? 撑一支长篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

  向青草更青处漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;

  满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

  在星辉斑斓里放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

  但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

  悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;

  夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heep silence for me

  沉默是今晚的.康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

  悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

  正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;

  我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

  不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

  《再别康桥》英文原版 篇2

  Very quietly I take my leave. 轻轻的我走了,

  As quietly as I came here. 正如我轻轻的来。

  Quietly I wave goodbye. 我轻轻的招手,

  To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩。

  The golden willows by the riverside.那河畔的金柳,

  Are young brides in the setting sun.是夕阳中的新娘。

  Their reflections on the shimmering waves. 波光里的艳影,

  Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾。

  The floating heart growing in the sludge. 软泥上的青荇,

  Sways leisurely under the water. 油油的在水底招摇。

  In the gentle waves of Cambridge. 在康河的柔波里,

  I would be a water plant! 我甘心做一条水草。

  That pool under the shade of elm trees. 那榆荫下的一潭,

  Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky. 不是清泉,是天上虹。

  Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds. 揉碎在浮藻间,

  Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦,

  To seek a dream? 寻梦?

  Just to pole a boat upstream. 撑一支长篙,

  To where the green grass is more verdant. 向青草更青处漫溯,

  Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight. 满载一船星辉,

  And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌,

  But I cannot sing aloud. 但我不能放歌,

  Quietness is my farewell music. 悄悄是别离的笙箫。

  Even summer insects heep silence for me. 夏虫也为我沉默,

  Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!

  Very quietly I take my leave. 悄悄的我走了,

  As quietly as I came here. 正如我悄悄的来。

  Gently I flick my sleeves. 我挥一挥衣袖,

  Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩。