高考在线 专业排名 专业介绍 大学介绍 大学排名 大学分数 全国高校 考试讲解 高考状元 高考志愿

英语口语的练习资料

更新时间:2023-08-12 02:22:01 来源:高考在线

英语口语对话短文带翻译

Lily: Ann,what are you doing?

安,你在干什么呢?

Ann: I’m reading a play.

我在读一个剧本。

Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?

噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?

Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.

《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。

Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.

我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。

Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?

为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?

Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?

汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?

Ann: It sounds reasonable.

有道理。

英语口语对话短文

Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.

我非常喜欢。这些古老的中国名著深深吸引着我。

Bob: What is your favorite book?

你最喜欢的是哪本书?

Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.

这很难说。有好几本书我都非常喜欢,不过也许《三国演义》是我最喜欢的一本书。

Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.

那也是我最喜欢的书之一。不过我最喜欢《水浒传》。

Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it?

我想那本书许多人都喜欢。你最喜欢的是这个作品的哪一方面呢?

Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.

我想是人物性格的刻画。所有的人物都那么生动。

Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.

我完全同意。

Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.

中国文学是博大精深的。

关于英语口语对话短文带翻译

Lily: Ann,do you know something about the Chinese literature?

安,你对中国文学了解多少?

Ann: I know something. Although I am an American, I love Chinese literature, I have read the four classics in Chinese Literature for three times.

我知道一些,尽管我是美国人,但我喜欢中国文学,中国四大名著我已经读过3遍了。

Lily: Really? You are powerful.

真的吗?你太强了。

Ann: Because my grandmother is a Chinese, she often tells me the Chinese history.

因为我祖母是中国人,她经常跟我说中国的历史。

Lily: How’s your feeling after reading the four classics?

你读完四大名著有什么感受?

Ann: The Pilgrimage to the West is funny, but the Dream in Red Mansions is hard to understand.

《西游记》很有趣,但是《红楼梦》太难懂了。

Lily: I agree with you.

我同意。

Ann: I plan to learn more about Chinese literature in my life.

我计划在我有生之年学更多的中国文学。