高考在线 专业排名 专业介绍 大学介绍 大学排名 大学分数 全国高校 考试讲解 高考状元 高考志愿

英语口语阅读材料

更新时间:2023-08-18 10:12:25 来源:高考在线

日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

所谓的文学正宗,一个是诗词,另一个是什么?

Jerry: Is it the novel?

是小说吗?

Tom: No, it is prose.

不对,是散文。

Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

散文,是指题材没有限制吗?

Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

不是的,散文在古代是指不讲究韵律的文章,在现代就是除了诗歌、戏剧、小说外的文学作品。

Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

古代的文章不是都要讲究对仗的吗?像那个什么骈文?

Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

战国时代的时候散文比较兴盛,主要是一些历史散文。

Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

哦,知道了,像《论语》,《孟子》这些。

关于日常英语口语对话带翻译

Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?

Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.

Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.

Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

你什么意思啊?

Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.

Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.

Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.

Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.

Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.

Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心。

关于实用日常英语口语对话

Good afternoon.Welcome to the Yunshan Hotel.May i help you,sir?

下午好。欢迎来到云山饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

Yes.I'd like to check in,please.

是的,我想登记入住。

Certainly,sir.May i have your name,please?

好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

Yes,it's Charlie White.

查理怀特

Do you have a reservation with us,sir?

先生,有向我们预订吗?

Yes,for tonight.

是的,今晚

Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?

请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

Sure.

好的

May i confirm your departure date?

我想确认你的离开日期

Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.

恩,我应该在8号离开

How would you like to make payment?

请问你想怎么付款?

By Visa Card.

Visa 卡

May i take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快