高考在线 专业排名 专业介绍 大学介绍 大学排名 大学分数 全国高校 考试讲解 高考状元 高考志愿

英语口语材料归纳

更新时间:2023-08-14 21:57:36 来源:高考在线

日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: What is folk-song-styled-verse?

你知道什么是乐府吗?

Jerry: Is it the name of a collection of poems?

是诗集的名称吗?

Tom: Not exactly right, it is a genre of poetry.

不完全对,其实它是一种诗的体裁。

Jerry: Oh, I see, it is part of epics.

哦,想起来了,这种属于叙事诗。

Tom: Yes, it is characterized by a strong sense of reality.

是的,乐府诗的特点就是有强烈的现实感。

Jerry: So, Southeast the Peacock Flies should be the most famous one?

最出名的就是那个《孔雀东南飞》了吧?

Tom: Absolutely right, when mentioning the poem, you can imagine the story immediately.

没错,想起这首诗,你就能马上联想到这个诗所讲的是什么故事。

Jerry: Yes, it is a tragedy.

恩,还是个悲剧。

关于实用日常英语口语对话

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少钱?

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

G:I'll take care of it.

我会搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

G:That's very kind of you.

关于日常英语口语对话带翻译

Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征

Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

中国文学比较含蓄吧?

Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。

Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。

Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。

Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。

Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?

Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。