高考在线 专业排名 专业介绍 大学介绍 大学排名 大学分数 全国高校 考试讲解 高考状元 高考志愿

常用英语口语资料必备

更新时间:2023-08-12 20:42:54 来源:高考在线

关于最常用的英语口语对话

A: So cute. Their baby's photos replace wedding photos in a twinkling.

好可爱啊,朋友们小宝宝的照片转瞬间取代了婚纱照。

B: You got married as well, and you are a mother-to-be, aren't you?

你也结婚了,已经是准妈妈了吧。

A: It's still early. I am quite depressed at the thought of "being house slave after child slave".

还早呢。想到“做了房奴再做孩奴”,真是太囧了。

B: When Heaven is about to place a great responsibility on a great man, it always first frustrates his spirit and will, exhausts his muscles and bones.

天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨。

A: We who born in eighties are under a lot of pressure. It is hard for us to juggle both job and children.

我们80后压力很大,家庭事业难兼顾啊。

B: Nay. I got that so many female employees choose to "get pregnant as soon as possible" to avoid being fired in the light of economic crisis. China's labor law stipulates that a company should not fire a pregnant employee unless the company is insolvent.

非也,我听说经济危机之下许多女性员工为了避免被裁员选择快速怀孕,因为我国劳动法规定破产情况以外,公司不得解雇怀孕员工。

A: "the rush-to-get-pregnant tribe"? I don't know and I don't care.

“闪孕族”吗?我不知道也懒得知道。

B: You might at least care about the current events.

至少应该关心一下新闻时事啊。

A: It is enough to have a happy-go-lucky manner and clear conscience.

乐天知命,无愧于心,这就够了。

B: I'm quite abashed.

我汗。

最常用的英语口语对话

Bree: For God’s sake! It’s too bloody. How can people be so cruel?

天哪!太血腥了。人怎么可以这么残忍呢?

Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic. I have never seen those in my entire life. Have you?

没有啊。我觉得这些纹身很酷也很时髦。我这辈子没见过这样的东西。

Bree: You can’t prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.

可是你不能为了满足一些人的变态的需求,就在这些鱼身上刺字啊。

Ethan: Honey, you are under too much stress. It’s just an animal.

亲爱的,你压力太大了。它只是一个动物而已。

Bree: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It’s your choice because you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it has ever wanted one?

只是动物?但是它也有生命啊。 如果你想要纹身,你去好了。那是你的选择,因为你想要一个。但是有人问过鱼想要吗?

Ethan: Are you worrying about your biologic mother? You can’t blame her for giving you the tattoo. She just wanted to recognize you someday.

你是在担心你的生母吗?你不能责怪她给你纹身了。她只是想在某天能认出你来。

Bree: It hurt and still hurts. I was too little to say anything. If she cared about me, she would never abandon me.

我疼,现在还在疼。 当时太小了,什么话都说不出来。如果她在乎我,她就不会抛弃我。

Ethan: As far as I know, you are not a quitter. Just go talk to her. There’s a lot of catching up…

据我所知,你不是一个放弃的人。找她谈谈。有很多需要聊的值得回忆的事情。

Bree: She and I are not connected. There will never be any catching up.

我们一点关系也没有。也没有什么好聊的。

Ethan: She is in your blood. Admit it, honey. You will be a mother too.

你们是有血缘的,这点你需要承认。你自己也要做妈妈了。

生活中常用英语口语对话精选

Bob: Who is that?

谁啊?

Tom: It’s me, Bob.

是我,鲍勃。

Bob: You surprised me.

你吓死我了。

Tom: What’s up?

怎么了?

Bob: This afternoon, I got the news that there was a terrorist attack in your city.

下午的时候,我听到新闻说你在的那个城市有恐怖袭击。

Tom: Oh? I don’t know, what time did it happen?

哦?我不知道呢,几点发生的?

Bob: At noon.

正午。

Tom: Oh, I had been to the airport that time.

哦,那时我已经去机场了。

Bob: Oh, why can’t I get through to your cell phone?

哦。为什么我打不通你的电话呢?

Tom: It’s power off.

没电了。